Weaving Webs of Wholeness: An apprenticeship with dreams & earth A radical approach to personal wholeness & ecological awareness through our dreams
Join me as we explore our dreams as a path to wholeness and our soul rooted relationship to the more than human world.
I am offering 2 different days for this webinar to accommodate time zones.
Tuesday, April 17th at 5:00 pm pacific/8:00 pm eastern & Sunday, April 22, 8:00 am pacific/11:00 am eastern
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to register
(Note this event is hosted by Zoom an online web-based program)
In wandering the dream landscape, we discover they can speak to the story of who we are, where we have traveled, how we engage the world and what keeps us from embodying our true selves. And the more intimately we observe the dream we discover that it also speaks to the collective experience that is the Earth’s dream, dreaming us awake to Her.
We are in a time of great-change as our environment is being drastically altered impacting the landscape, the climate, the ability for all beings to find sanctuary and nourishment. At the same time many of us are struggling with a long-held emptiness, loneliness, wound, and/or struggle that keeps us from wholeness and love.
If we are to heal within and remember our kinship with and role in addressing our environmental circumstances it is imperative that we weave the work of self and earth in our healing.
Join, me for an online conversation about how we can work with our dreams as a path to personal wholeness and our soul rooted relationship to the earth.
This webinar will explore these and more questions:
- How do we explore dreams as a path to personal and ecological healing?
- What gifts does the dream offer through the lens of an earth-based perspective?
- What type of dreamwork modalities support this type of exploration?
- Could the dream offer guidance regarding our ancestral lineage to earth-based practices and spiritual understanding?
- How do we learn to weave the presence of the directions, the elements, the animals, the landscape, the weather, and more in our work with dreams?
- Are there earth dreams and what role do they play in our remembering?
- What practices support and increase our awareness of dream and earth energies?
- How can the guidance of the dream activate a remembering that can heal the split in our relationship with nature and assist us reclaiming our role in acting on Her behalf?
Whether you are a dream and/or nature explorer or not one a path awaits that will guide you to the soul of who you are weaved within the landscape of the world around you.
Blessings and I look forward to being with you, Mary Kay
Weaving Webs of Wholeness